My roborock is not working!!

My roborock is not working!!

Hi, i just bought my roborock 4 months ago, and after i update the latest version, my roborock is not working as usually. And i try to reset it but i got an issues like this.. i'm so grateful if u know how to handle it, thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

What is the model number of your robot? Which app do you use? Mi Home or Roborock app?

Please ensure that the wifi network and password are correct, and ensure that there is no special character, like @ #.

You can power cycle the router and the robot both to have a try.

Besides, you can try to connect the robot to the mobile hotspot.

Like0
    Khey
    Khey09/13/2020      02:47
    @RR_Support:

Roborock s5 max and i use mi home

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/15/2020      11:35
    @Khey:

Gotcha, thanks for your reply.

Have you ever tried other suggestions mentioned above? Did they help?

Also, you can switch to another cellphone to have a try.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Khey
Welcome to Roborock Forum