Roborock E25

I have a Roborock E25. It doesn't work. Gives me malfunction code 18. I have tried rebooting, update the firmware but nothing seems to fix it. Any suggestion? Thank you.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

You could try the methods below.

1. Empty the dust bin. Clean filter and dry it outside under the sunshine for at least 12 hours.

2. Replace the filter with a brand new one from the original package box.

3. Please send us some pictures to show your filter.

4. Change the cleaning mode to balance and see if the issue persists.

5. Try to upgrade the firmware version of your robot.

6. Take the robot off the charging dock, make sure the filter's been changed to the new one, then reboot the device by long holding the power button to see if it works.

7. Clap the fan slightly like the video below.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moncho
Welcome to Roborock Forum