GENTLE MODE MUST RETURN S5MAX & MUST BE IN CUSTOMIZE OPTIONS OR S5MAX DAMAGES HANDMADE CARPETS

GENTLE MODE MUST RETURN S5MAX & MUST BE IN CUSTOMIZE OPTIONS OR S5MAX DAMAGES HANDMADE CARPETS

Hi we are generally happy with S5MAX BUT It damages valuable hand made carpets even in night mode. Since gentle mode has been removed we can not use on such carpets any more. PLus gentle mode was not available in the mode settings to assign a room permanently and it was an important problem, but with the latest update now we had a bigger problem with the loss of the gentle mode. PLEASE SUPPORT TO GET GENTLE MODE ASAP PLUS AS A PERMANENTLY ASSIGNABLE CUSTOMIZE OPTION.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for your info.

We have noted that and will forward your request to our RD team.

Like1
    TYPearl
    TYPearl09/22/2020      23:05
    @RR_Support:

Thank you this update would be very beneficial please sort this out asap. Best!

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member09/23/2020      00:27
    @TYPearl:

You are very welcome. Please kindly wait with patience and keep an eye on the app for firmware update.

Like1
    Deeyw
    Deeyw09/26/2020      19:52
    @RR_Support:

@RR_Support I really appreciate the powerful software and continued support for Roborock models - that's why I have chosen this brand.

And because of that, I am shocked that you have removed a very important, useful and needed function. Giving nothing instead! It is a clearly step back. Gentle mode was one of the features that decided of purchasing S5 Max in my case. I really needed this very silent, quiet mode for my newborn kid.

Other people, like @TYPearl have their own reason for using this mode. And it is always a good reason. Please, give this functionality back, it's very, very needed.

Like1
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TYPearl
Welcome to Roborock Forum