SELECT MAP FROM CLEANING HISTORY

SELECT MAP FROM CLEANING HISTORY

It would be SO MUCH EASIER if you could just select and load a map from your cleaning history. Or give users the option to name maps, and assign them to a “Location”. Then when I move the unit “Upstairs”, I could then assign the (saved) map named “Upstairs” as the active map. As it is, when you go to your saved maps and select “Use Map” it doesn’t just switch out the active map for the selected saved map, it DELETES the active map all together. Trying to switch between maps for different floors is a joke.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Thanks for your suggestion about how to improve mopping feature. We will work hard.

Like0
    Master AUTO
    Master AUTO11/16/2020      13:55
    @RR_Suggestions:

Roborock refuses to fix this issue with their robots. How hard is it to save a map to a directory and then load a map from a directory? I am soo disappointed. I will not buy another Roborock. They have been "working" on these map issues for over a year now.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • I have no problem picking one of 4 maps on my Roborock S6. Don’t even need to move the charger to different floors or levels. It just says can’t find the charger and goes back to where it started. Love it!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ElsieK
Welcome to Roborock Forum