My RR doesnt go back for charging

My RR doesnt go back for charging

Hi, i have my roborock s5 max, and i have some problems with it. My roborock is not doing well with the map,still going to the blocking zone and always grooming until low batt and not going back to its home for charging. What should i do?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for your info.

Go to cleaning history and send us a problematic cleanup map.

Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor and cliff sensors.

Move the robot 1 meter away from the dock and press "recharge’ button to verify whether it can return to the dock.

Also you can move the dock's position to a more central area of the house to re-map it.

Like0
    Khey
    Khey10/17/2020      02:25
    @RR_Support:

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member10/17/2020      14:16
    @Khey:

Hello,

Could you provide the problematic cleanup map as pic below?

Have you ever tried the suggestions mentioned previously? Did they help?

And may I know where did you purchase this S5 Max?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Khey
Welcome to Roborock Forum