Roborock S5 max device offline

Roborock S5 max device offline

so I am having the exact same problem many of you guys had but i cant fix it...

it worked fine for 4 days and today the device.went offline and wouldnt reconnect no matter what i do(reset wifi on device,disabled MAC Filter, uninstall and reinstall app, download xiaomi app,changed region to singapore)...im pretty sure i followed all the steps...do i hv to factory reset it?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

What is the wifi led indicator of S5 Max when it is offline? What about other wireless devices? Do they lose wifi connection?

Try to reboot S5 Max and verify whether it can reconnect to the home wifi.

Which step it gets stuck? You can send us a picture of it.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ck
Welcome to Roborock Forum