Roborock is stuck

Roborock is stuck

I already using my roborock for about 1 week, suddenly yesterday my roborock said that it stuck and it requested to removed any obstacle but I didn't find any obstacle that blocking its way. I can continue to clean the room after that but my roborock got stuck again for about 3 times. Beside that my roborock running randomly (you can see at my attachment) and it needs more time to clean the room. Can you help me to solve this problem?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• If robot says error 8 stuck when there is nothing around it then try the methods below.

1. Remember, robot cannot be moved by hands or it will get lost in the room, and may say error 8.

2. If error only happens in one place, send us a picture to show what the place looks like.

3. Turn over robot to check if there is anything stuck in the wheel, and use hand to roll the two wheels to feel if they are too loose or too tight.

4. If water tank is installed, remove it to test if error still appears.

What is the model number of the robot?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bunny
Welcome to Roborock Forum