Side Brush & Medium to Thick Pile Carpet Suggestion:

Side Brush & Medium to Thick Pile Carpet Suggestion:

PLEASE!

I have an E4 and I am actually very surprised by and happy about the cleaning it can do on my carpet. However - the side brush/sweeper twists up in my carpet on a number of occasions. As a result, I am not going to be running it on the carpet as long as this is an issue. Since the unit is able to detect when it is on carpet, it would be fantastic if there were a setting in the app for people who have carpet deep enough to cause this problem that would enable individual owners to tell the unit to deactivate the side brush when it gets on carpet but (if possible) that also encourages it to do closer passes to ensure that the actual roller brush path after each 180 degree turn overlaps a little. For now though, I will have to skip the awesome benefits of having it care for the carpeted areas of my home after I lay down magnetic barrier strips.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to Roborock Forum