S6 Pure Firmware 01.09.38 bugs

S6 Pure Firmware 01.09.38 bugs

I am a new customer. My Roborock S6 Pure came with firmware version 01.07.88 and we loved the first few runs. All that changed after updating it to version 01.09.38. The vacuum cleaner stopped climbing our living room rug. Even after putting it on the rug, the vacuum had difficulty navigating anywhere on the rug even though the rug has no loose fibers that could get caught in the vacuum. Also, the cleaning power was subpar to what we initially experienced. The navigation in the house too was choppy at best even after performing the routine maintenance (cleaned sensors, brushes, wheels and dust collector). Finally, the problem got solved after I factory reset the vacuum to the older version, 01.07.88. The only thing that we liked about the newer version was reduced noise (but it seems to have come at a cost of lesser suction power, and that is unacceptable for a device that's built to clean by suction).

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for your info.

Noted that, we will forward it to our RD team and will take more time to monitor its performance.

also, could you send us some pictures of your rugs, and what about the height? What about the cleaning strength? How do you evaluate it? You can send us more details.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohit
Welcome to Roborock Forum