Named room for shared device

Named room for shared device

Hi Support, i have a S5 Max, my wife sync it with his cellphone (Android) and named all the rooms, everithing works nice including google assistant like "clean valentinas room", but she shared the device with me using option "Shared Device" in profile menu on Adroid app, now i can see de device and maps on my cellphone, but de named room does not work for me, i don't have the option on edit map neither view the names that my wife applied to each room, we are missing somenthing in our configuration? thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for your info.

The shared account has limited features; If you want to have full access, we suggest you log into the app with your wife's account.

Note: One account can be used in multiple devices.

Like0
    giovannivl
    giovannivl11/07/2020      19:34
    @RR_Support:

ahh ok! thanks for your support!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member11/08/2020      08:33
    @giovannivl:

You are welcome.

If you have any further question, be free to let us know.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

giovannivl
Welcome to Roborock Forum