Roborock servers down UK

Roborock servers down UK

Hello

I’ve lost all access to my 2 roborocks and I can’t log in to my account. I’ve seen the suggestion to change region however this is impossible as I can’t log in to the app. My WiFi and internet connections are fine and both vacuums are connected to my WiFi.

is there a problem with the servers. If so this is incredibly annoying that the vacuums are so dependent on the servers. Surely it should be possible to connect locally - this really should be offered as an option.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I agree Vander. I have the same problem and its very ridiculous that the app is server dependent when it should work on saved device and map. Right now I can't clean my house because of this issue.

Like1
  • This is definitely a roborock server issue - I can connect to my vacuums using the Xiaomi Mi app without issue.

Very poor Roborock - you must implement a system for users to use their devices locally.

Like1
  • Roborock have replied to me by email and acknowledged that they have a cloud server issue which they are trying to fix.

Like1
  • Same in Sweden! Strange thing is that one of my accounts works.

I can still use the app on Android on my account that doesn’t work, no maps but still. But on my iPhone can’t even reach my Roborock S5Max.

Like0
    Vander
    Vander11/07/2020      15:23
    @MikaelM:

It’s working now. Really quite disruptive so roborock really need to allow local connection.

Like1
  • Hi all,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused here.  

It's working now. Please try again and let us know if you have any further question.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vander
Welcome to Roborock Forum