First Mapping

First Mapping

The maps function didn't work on my S6Max V cvery well at all . So I am reseting the maps

Questions. On the first mapping, I have areas that the unit get caught up on and stops. Is there a way to set up no go zones "on the fords mapping, or do I need to block the area

For example I have high pile area rugs the unit does not like, how to I avoid these areas on the first mapping so I can get a clean map of my house ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Go to cleaning history and send us a problematic cleanup map.

Does it get stuck in certain area? If yes, please send us some pictures of it.

Also, please send us some pictures of the rug you use.

With map created, you can click "edit map"-"no go zone" to set no go zone or invisible wall to avoid some specific area.

Besides, if the water tank is installed, uninstall it and start it cleaning.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEO
Welcome to Roborock Forum