Using the RoboRock app Android maps

Using the RoboRock app Android maps

I am using the Android version of the RoboRock app. I see posts and videos of people saying it creates the original map and then 2 back up maps. I am not seeing any back up maps. My real question is can I have at least 2 maps for my floor plan, 1 for total vacuum cleaning (completed and saved already), and second one I can set no go zones for my hard surfaces to do mopping. I have area rugs I want to work around and take advantage of the mopping capability. The robot I own is a S6 Pure. Any suggestions?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Thanks for your info.

S6 Pure does not support backup maps anymore, instead, it supports multi-floor maps feature, which means you can create up to 4 maps for your multi-story house.

Back to your case, we do not suggest you create two maps for the same floor, because the robot may get confused.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Compros
Welcome to Roborock Forum