Battery issue after 2 weeks unplugged?

Battery issue after 2 weeks unplugged?

Hello,

My S5 was unplugged for about 2 weeks. Now it seems as if it is not charging properly anymore. When it is on the dock, the light at the vacuum turns on. But when I take it off the dock, the light is immediately off again and the vacuum doesn't respond to anything. If I press the start button when it's on the dock, it reboots. If I press the button again immediately, I get a message that the battery is low.

I had left it on the dock for about 2 days. strangely enough the app says that the battery is 100% charged.

Can anyone help?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MadisonWyatt
Welcome to Roborock Forum