S5 max can't set timer

S5 max can't set timer

Hi, i can't find the option to set timer for the cleaning of the rooms, after select the device (s5 max), in the right corner of the screen the three dots show me a menu where i don't have any option called "timer", the only options i see is: robot settings, map manage, robot voice, pin n go, remote control, cleaning history, mantinance e custormer support.

Have already read that multi-level map don't allow to set timer, but that option is set to single-level.

I've tried deleting the map and redo it, and even uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, but with no luck.

On my phone the device is shared through my wife app, but even in her phone isn't showing this option for set the timer.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, i can't find the option to set timer for the cleaning of the rooms, after select the device (s5 max), in the right corner of the screen the three dots show me a menu where i don't have any option called "timer", the only options i see is: robot settings, map manage, robot voice, pin n go, remote control, cleaning history, mantinance e custormer support.

Have already read that multi-level map don't allow to set timer, but that option is set to single-level.

https://xender.vip/ I've tried deleting the map and redo it, and even uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, but with no luck.

On my phone the device is shared through my wife app, but even in her phone isn't showing this option for set the timer. https://omegle.onl/

issue got solved!!

Like0
  • To do this, you need to use a Scheduling feature. Go to a '3 dots' menu >> choose Scheduling >> press "+" and set schedule.

My courses today: https://writemyessaytoday.net

Like0
    ZakaiLouie
    ZakaiLouie02/28/2024      11:57
    @Arthia:

You're facing difficulty finding the timer option for your S5 Max robot vacuum. Ensure you've updated the app, verified account permissions, and restarted the vacuum. If the issue persists, reach out to customer support. Meanwhile, why not savor a tantalizing KFC MENU 2024?

Like0
  • If you've been tossing around the idea of getting a robot vacuum but just aren't sure you can justify the cost, you're not alone. When robot vacuums were first introduced in the U.S., I jumped right in, but found them to be frustratingly difficult to use and they would always break or run out of battery or get stuck (always getting stuck). I gave up. I stopped using robot vacuums years ago and never wanted another one. So when Roborock asked if I wanted to test out the new Roborock S5 Max, Omegle tv I was very, very skeptical. Did it meet my standards or did little Robbie the Robot Vacuum end up in my pile of unwanted tech?

Like0
    davidseen
    davidseen02/17/2024      09:11
    @jamesdon:

Indulge in seamless, high-definition streaming of your beloved movies and TV series using the Flixeon APK. Bid farewell to buffering and frustrating lags, as a plethora of regularly refreshed source links ensures uninterrupted entertainment!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bhoolbela92
Welcome to Roborock Forum