S5 Max map issues

S5 Max map issues

I started using s5 max three weeks ago and I face the map issue twice. The position/angle of the map just shifted and I have to draw the whole thing again

it is such a waste of time to redraw the map as I have to move away obstacles while it’s drawing the map

this is how the messed up map looks like. The map was extended and the robot used 247min to try to figure out the map until the battery drained. The dock’s position has also changed in the map

usually the robot takes around an hour to clean up the whole place. Even this cleaning session had an issue where there’s one part missed out by the robot

So how should I fix this issue? I do not wish to keep redrawing the map again and again

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Is there any mirror or glass on your house?

Do those gray area exist actually?We suggest you move the dock's position to a more central area.

The space for the dock should be no less than 0.5 m wide on the left and right side, and 1.5 m wide in front of i

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSW
Welcome to Roborock Forum