Roborock S5 and S4 in the same app?

Roborock S5 and S4 in the same app?

I’ve had a Roborock S5 in my house for a little over a year and recently picked up an S4 to clean a new screened patio we added on the house.

I had been using the Mi Home app for both vacuums but noticed that my google home would only see the S5.

After some research, it seems I need the Roborock app, rather than Mi Home to use the S4 with Google Home. When I go to the Roborock app, I can only see my S4, the S5 doesn’t show up.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Why does Roborock use two apps with only some functionality and some models supported on each?

I bought the S4 as a second vacuum as I wanted to keep things simple. One app to control everything.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I’ve had a Roborock S5 in my house for a little over a year and recently picked up an S4 to clean a new screened patio we added on the house.

I had been using the Mi Home app for both vacuums but noticed that my google home would only see the S5.

After some research, it seems I need the Roborock app, rather than Mi Home to use the S4 with Google Home. When I go to the Roborock app, I can only see my S4, the S5 doesn’t show up.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Why does Roborock use two apps with only some functionality and some models supported on each? https://getappvalley.com/

I bought the S4 as a second vacuum as I wanted to keep things simple. One app to control everything.

issue got solvedd!!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jiklomiki83
Welcome to Roborock Forum