Roborock s5 Max map and navigation issue

Roborock s5 Max map and navigation issue

Hello, i have roborock s5 max and after 4 months of use (latest firmware 3.5.8_1026), roborock get an issues. I read the support forum and several people already post the same issues but i think there are no fix on this issues yet.

After the firmware update 3.5.8_1026, roborock usually move in circular like avoiding empty obstacle in front of it. This usually happen when roborock on mop mode.

But when its only on vacuum mode, roborock will move normally.

I dont know what cause the issue, i already check the wheel, clean all sensors, factory reset, and the issue still persist. Since there are so many customer complaining the same issues, please fix this ASAP.

Here the video :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4xAI_gAttK-6dnwpxVsu0Gj_3OLR_Ak/view?usp=drivesdk

Serial Detail :

Model : roborock.vacuum.s5e

Serial number : R0517S02310306

Firmware version : 3.5.80964

Plug-in version : MIMDX_928

Thank you very much

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocky
Welcome to Roborock Forum