Roborock sometimes returns to dock right after starting ?

Roborock sometimes returns to dock right after starting ?

Hi ! My roborock s5 max returns within minute back to the dock saying "cleaning done, returning to the dock." ? If i after this start an area cleaning and add whole house, it cleans whole house.. It has been working fine for months, but now this ? There is no error or anything. Why is this ?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi,

Does full cleaning work well but the room cleaning and zone cleaning does not?

Go to cleaning history and send us a problematic cleanup map.

Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor and cliff sensors.

Like0
    Tontze
    Tontze12/16/2020      06:59
    @RR_Support:

Problem is when im trying to clean whole house, it does like 1 square meter, and then it returns to dock. Some times it does more, but consistently leaves same spots(3rd of the house) uncleaned. If i select whole house with zone cleaning, it does clean whole house. I have cleaned the sensors.

I did also a full reset for the robot and reinstalled app.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/16/2020      08:17
    @Tontze:

Please send us a picture of the home map.

Is there any obstacles in the way out?

You can move the dock's position to a more central area and re-map the house.

Like0
    Tontze
    Tontze12/16/2020      15:23
    @RR_Support:

Will do that after i get home. Im just wondering why this started happening, it worked fine for months. Nothing has changed.

Like0
    Load More >>
  • Like0
    Tontze
    Tontze12/17/2020      08:54
    @Tontze:

I'm puzzled why it works with zone cleaning but not in normal mode?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/17/2020      11:15
    @Tontze:

Use wet cloth to clean the wall sensor and cliff sensors.

Also, you can move the dock to a more central area of the house and re-map it.

Like0
    Tontze
    Tontze01/10/2021      16:24
    @RR_Support:

i finally managed to find the problem, my office chair has chrome legs :D If i move chair out of normal position, theres no problem :D I did know that robots have problem with reflective surfaces, but this :D

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tontze
Welcome to Roborock Forum