First time using S& MaxV and the Roborock app

First time using S& MaxV and the Roborock app

Besides the problem with 5 G WiFi not supported the cleaner was easy to start and seems to doing a good job. Next step is making and saving maps.

Since I have only run the S& fot 20 minutes or so I do not have a full map when starting the app. The top of the screeb shows Cleaning area, Battery Level and Cleaning time (1, 100, 1). Rgen the is a red symbol to the right looking like a IP camera). Below are two more buttons: Map Manage and Mode Serrings. They are located to the righ on top of the partial map. There ae two circular icons on the map (one is white = the clraner, the other is blue), Finally below is Room All Zone and Fully charged and Clean.

Questions now:

1. Do I have to clean the whole flat having the robot start and STOP at the charger to create a full map of my flat?
  2. How do I save this map for later use?
You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I´m also a new owner of the S6 MaxV and this is what I´ve learned:

First time you use the robot you will not have a map and want to do a full clean with map saving enabled.

To enable map saving you open the app and choose your robot. Then click the 3 dots in the top right corner.

Click Vacuum Settings

And toggle on "Map Saving (Beta)

Now when the robot does it´s first cleaning run it will map out the house and save a map. If you had a closed door to a room it obviously will not be a part of the map, but if the door is open during another cleaning run the robot will add that room to your map.

You can edit your map using the "Map Manage" button

This gives you options to define No-go zones, No-Mop zones, divide and merge rooms, name rooms etc. And this is where you can click "My Maps"

My maps is where you can name map, enable multi level house, delete a map and restore older maps.

Hope this was helpful to you.

Like0
  • Besides the problem with 5 G WiFi not supported the cleaner was easy to start and seems to doing a good job. Next step is making and saving maps.

Since I have only run the S& fot 20 minutes or so I do not have a full map when starting the app. The top of the screeb shows Cleaning area, Battery Level and Cleaning time (1, 100, 1). Rgen the is a red symbol to the right looking like a IP camera). Below are two more buttons: Map Manage and Mode Serrings. They are located to the righ on top of the partial map. There ae two circular icons on the map (one is white = the clraner, the other is blue), Finally below is Room All Zone and Fully charged and Clean.

Questions now:

1. Do I have to clean the whole flat having the robot start and STOP at the charger to create a full map of my flat?
    2. How do I save this map for later use? https://9apps.ooo/

issue got solved!!

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lekaicasi46
Welcome to Roborock Forum