Dust bin not filling (Roborock s5 max)

Dust bin not filling (Roborock s5 max)

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

It is related to the material of the stuff, which is fur. Because they accumulate together and block the entrance going to the dust bin.

Like0
    Giulio
    Giulio12/18/2020      15:38
    @RR_Support:

The second photo is of a floor without dogs: it is only dust.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/19/2020      08:52
    @Giulio:

Hi, from the pictures you provided, they are not common dust, but more like fur/fabric, that is why they get stacked and block the entrance. Hope that you can understand.

Like0
    David
    David 02/24/2021      06:24
    @Giulio:

Giulio, did you figure out what’s the problem? I have the same issue. Mine is 6 months old. It used to vacuum perfectly and completely fills up the dust bin.

Like0
  • I have this issue also.

I do have dogs but I this is a new issue. It has developed as my S5 got older. Like it is losing power to blow completely into the dustbin.

There is a minor chance it is because of the 3rd party filters I am using but I think it is unlikely, as they look almost identical to the one that came with the S5. Nevertheless, I have ordered "Original" ones from Aliexpress following a link I got from Roborock support and hope that will fix the issue.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/13/2021      08:07
    @AndrewUK:

Ok, original filter would definitely work better.

Like0
    David
    David 02/24/2021      06:25
    @AndrewUK:

Andrew, did you fix the issue wi the debris not filling up the dust bin? I have the same exact issue and I tried everything. Robo Rock customer support is ignoring my issue.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giulio
Welcome to Roborock Forum