Roborock S5 Max support for rooms via Google Assistant/Home?

Roborock S5 Max support for rooms via Google Assistant/Home?

Hi there,

I've recently integrated my Roborock S5 Max with Google Home and Assistant but when I tell it to clean a specific room like "Hey Google, vacuum clean the hallway", it just ignores the room I specified and starts cleaning the entire house.

I've configured these room names in my Roborock app and have tried this multiple times in multiple Google Home devices, but it never works.

Any clues on what might be going wrong?

Thanks!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Try to give it a simple and common name, like bedroom, living room.

Please ensure that the robot is in the correct map.

Go to cleaning history and send us a problematic cleanup for reference.

Like0
    mkw
    mkw01/02/2021      11:48
    @RR_Support:

Hi, I have the same issue. Configured S5 Max in xiaomi home application whre I assigned 2 rooms - Hall and Room. Linked xiaomi home with google home. Basic commands start, stop etc work fine, specific room is ignored. How to do this for specific rooms/zones? Thanks!

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/03/2021      09:58
    @mkw:

Have you ever tried the methods above?

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

adinui
Welcome to Roborock Forum