Cleaning tip

I have a small battery powered leaf blower. It's powerful enough to blow out the dust and fluff from all those hard or impossible to reach areas but not so powerful to knock things over. It's a quick run around a level once a week blowing dust into more accessible areas as I go. I do this before a full clean while checking the area for snags and obstacles. When done I set my Roborock off on a full mop clean.

The end result is a quicker, better, deeper, clean than I used to do before I had a Roborock.

Warning...If you try this for the first time then there could be a lot more dust and fluff blown out of hiding places than you might expect!

I am stating the obvious but.... Avoid anything that might get damaged or cause damage from being blown over!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mark
Welcome to Roborock Forum