Just bought s6 pure , add names to room

Just bought s6 pure , add names to room

How can I add names to different rooms ?

using Roborock app on iphone

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Click "edit map"-"edit room", then you will see the room naming feature.

Like0
  • I have the same issue too. I can name the rooms, however, the names are not saved too the map. Instead it appears that the names are saved under room management and not in the maps itself

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/25/2020      12:18
    @Dayo:

Please send us some pictures for reference.

Like0
    QueenLeLee
    QueenLeLee12/25/2020      23:07
    @RR_Support:

Hello, I am having the same issue. I have the S4 and am using the Roborock app, but the option to add room names is not available.

See attached.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member12/26/2020      12:25
    @QueenLeLee:

S4 does not support room naming via Roborock app yet, that is why you cannot find this option.

While Mi Home app supports, you can switch to Mi home to name the rooms.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amit
Welcome to Roborock Forum