Can not change vacuum power after upgrading firmware

Can not change vacuum power after upgrading firmware

Hi

I can not change vacuum level after upgrading firmware to 1.13.28.the problem is solved after setting firmware to factory firmware but the problem comes back after upgrading to the latest firmware

,no error message is seen.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

Clear the cache on the app.

Switch to the cellular data.

Also, you can reinstall the app to have a try.

Like0
  • i deleted the app and cleared cache.i installed the latest app from apple store.i noticed that the latest flrmware is 1.10.26 .this is the previous release.it was 1.13.28 when i had problems with the vacuum power.i tested 1.10.26 and it is working without any problem except at spot cleaning mode.At spot cleaning mode i can not change vacuum power.i am not sure whether this was the problem at 1.13.28. I may have tested it at spot mode.this problem is happening at spot cleaning mode.is this the expected behavior when cleaning at spot mode?thanks

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/07/2021      11:06
    @Tarik:

Hi, we cannot change the cleaning mode in spot cleaning mode, it uses Max mode by default. Good day.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tarik
Welcome to Roborock Forum