S6 dustbin sensor

S6 dustbin sensor

Due to a problem with my fish tank, the floor got wet and my S6 got some water in it. This has caused the dustbin sensor to fail. I have one on order but want to know how to bypass it so I can use the vacuum in the meantime. Can I jump a couple wires? Or do have to install a resistor? With how much it takes to get to the sensor I don’t want to do trial and error.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

What do you mean by refer to dust bin sensor? You can send us a picture for reference.

Also, you can set no go zone around the fish tank, then the robot won't go there anymore.

Like0
    Kelly
    Kelly01/10/2021      15:29
    @RR_Support:

Like0
    Kelly
    Kelly01/10/2021      15:31
    @RR_Support:

These are for dustbin and water tank. Both were damaged from water.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/11/2021      08:49
    @Kelly:

Did you disassemble the device?

Could you send us the serial number of the S6?

Like0
    Load More >>

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kelly
Welcome to Roborock Forum