Firmware update to version 01.13.28

Firmware update to version 01.13.28

Hi everyone!, a few days ago I've received the firmware update in Robock app to version 01.13.28.

I would like to know what opinions other users have about this update, if it worked well for you or if you had problems.

I await your comments.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi Bruno, congratulations! Your post has been announced by us and you have earned extra 5 ore. ☺️

Like2
    Bruno
    Bruno01/31/2021      13:26
    @RR_Deal:

@RR_Deal Thank you for announced my post, but I would have liked to have a response or suggestion from you on this latest firmware update, as I have seen that several people here have had problems after the update.

Do you recommend to update the S5 MAX to version 01.13.28? 

Honestly, I haven't done it yet because I don't want to do it and then have to restore to factory firmware due to bugs.

Thanks! Regards!

Like0
    RR_Deal
    RR_DealStaff Member02/01/2021      06:13
    @Bruno:

Hi Bruno, users can update the firmware if they need to use the functions on the new version. We're still trying to make progress on our products, if you guys have any questions or suggestions, you can post it on our forum and we'll pass them to our R&D department. 😊

Like0
  • It was another step backwards and introduced erratic operational issues for my S5 Max. The last firmware level that worked well (and extremely well) was the last version to allow map selection from the home screen. If you are still on that level, I'd suggest doing everything possible to keep new firmware upgrades from happening.

Like1
    Bruno
    Bruno01/14/2021      20:20
    @TallerGal:

Hi! thank you for your response.

I'm still on version 01.10.26, I haven't updated it yet.

However, I have never had the option to choose the map from the main screen directly (I use the Roborock app).

The only way that I have to choose the map is using the "Restore" option inside Manage Maps.

Regards!

Like0
    Joel
    Joel01/14/2021      23:17
    @TallerGal:

I have looked to see what firmware is on my S4 Max but it doesn't tell me - it just says current firmware. I wonder if the S5 and S4 use the same firmware?

Like0
    Load More >>
  • the new firmware have problems check forum

Like1
  • I just got an S4 Max and it works perfectly. I got the software update notice and I really don't want to upload it because it works great now. It seems every time I update software on a phone or computer it works less well. Anyone had experience with the update?

Happy trails!

Like0
  • I recently updated to the firmware 01.04.86 on my S4. The vacuum has run flawless since I bought it, but now it's running through invisible walls and getting stuck in areas where it has not mapped. I wouldn't update if I were you.

Like0
    TallerGal
    TallerGal01/15/2021      19:54
    @filefish:

I don't know how that version on the S4 compares to 01.13.28 on the S5 Max but my robot has become pretty much totally unusable since that upgrade (see below - I've been trying to vacuum my hall for a couple hours now). It invents new rooms, and as shown in one image thinks it is going straight through walls! Contacting support only results in "Clean the sensors" and "Wait with patience".

Like0
    VANT
    VANT01/17/2021      12:07
    @TallerGal:

I have no problems with the new fw, both when it comes to vacuuming and mopping. I don't know what needs to be done for the vacuum cleaner to behave like in the screenshot above. I'm not saying that the new fw is perfect, because there are a few things to improve (e.g. better carpets detection), but such wonders as you show it scifi for me

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bruno
Welcome to Roborock Forum