Feature Request: Mopping behavior - Rotating on spot

Feature Request: Mopping behavior - Rotating on spot

It is bugging me for the time I have the S5 Max - I would like to make the robot mop with another behavior before it goes in straight lines. I think it is advantageous for cleaning if the clearing robot moves forward and then starts rotating on the stop (in both directions) before moving forward and rotating there. I think this would give a better cleaning result if there are some little persistent stains. Moving over in straight lines - depending on the room size - it may touch it again when it is dry again and does not dissolve it that way.

I would highly appreciate such a more deep clean behavior to a room or area.

I hope you agree or have it already in a pipeline. Let me know what you think.

Sincerely.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hans dampf
Welcome to Roborock Forum