Roborock 5 s

Roborock 5 s

I have a roborock 5 s and after update 3.5.8_002034 the vacuum will continue to vacuum until the battery is dead. The vacuum no longer stops at 20% and returns to the dock. When I roll back the update to 3.3.9_001898 the vacuum will work as normal. I also noticed when the vacuum runs until the battery is dead after recharging it can no longer load the map. Any ideas?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hello,

That is a little weird. How long does S5 work until the battery is dead?

With the old firmware restore, how long does it work in one run?

Does it report any error message if it did not return to the dock at 20%?

Like0
    Stan
    Stan01/16/2021      17:34
    @RR_Support:

The s5 will run for about a hour and a half then die. It will not stop at 20%. After the roll back it will run for about 75 minutes and at 20% will return to the dock and recharge, after recharge continue cleaning where it left off, all running on turbo, no error message.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/17/2021      15:51
    @Stan:

I see. You can try to uninstall the battery and reinstall it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y4q1BK0dOrPFK5elDSEjk9olsOGACUND

If it is still the same, we suggest you hard reset it to restore the previous firmware to fix it.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stan
Welcome to Roborock Forum