Are these original filters for roborock ?

Are these original filters for roborock ?

Hello.

I bought in local market non washable filters for my roborock s5 max. This filters is dedicated for first generation of roborock vacuum cleaner, but is should be compatibile with second generations of roborock.

I wanted to ask if these are the original filters

I will add that the vacuum cleaner recognizes these filters without any problem. I am asking about it because I noticed a slight dust coating around the gasket touching the vacuum cleaner housing, as if the filter was not exactly attached to the vacuum cleaner housing.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, pls check the attached file to see how to distinguish the OEM ones

Like1
    VANT
    VANT01/22/2021      15:11
    @RR_Support:

Thank you for the information. I have a question, has roborock ever produced non-washable hepa filters with mesh on the dust container side?.

As you can see in my photos, the filter has no markings on the side (but these are the markings of the filter that can be washed), there is also no embossed V2.0 mark, only the number 2. Mainly I mean non-washable filters. Does roborock produce such and what markings do they have, what do they look like and whether they have a mesh on one side?

My filters have SDLW01RR product number.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/23/2021      12:17
    @VANT:

We produce non-washable filters. The pictures you sent us look like authentic non-washable ones.

Like1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VANT
Welcome to Roborock Forum