S6 118 Right ODO Internal error

S6 118 Right ODO Internal error

Hello, I have had the S6 model now for a month and it is giving me a S6 118 Right ODO Internal error code. I have reset the S6 twice and updated firmware. It is still giving me the error code. What does the error code mean and how do I fix it?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• If the internal error is related to ODO or wheels, please try the method below:

1. Put the device on the ground, push it manually onward & backward for around 10 sec (like using an eraser). See video below:

https://youtu.be/MiBkw_lcTF8

2. When it feels like there's less resistance on the wheels, start cleaning again to see if it works.

Notice:

Manually pushing the device would cause an overheat of the motor. If it couldn't be handled within 10 sec, please wait for a while until the motor cools down, and try it again.

Like0
    Sam
    Sam04/10/2021      19:51
    @RR_Support:

Hello,

I am having this same issue again. I’ve tried what was suggested in the video and it is still not working. Is there an issue with the right wheel assembly? What do I do?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/15/2021      12:31
    @Sam:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Have you tried factory reset the device as weel? If you have, but the isssue persists, it's possible the robot needs to be repaired. We suggest you contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sam
Welcome to Roborock Forum