Doorstep No-go zone

Doorstep No-go zone

Hi Roborock,

I would like a doorstep no-go zone that the robot can cross when it needs to move to another room, but when doing the actual cleaning avoid. As it is now it crosses the doorstep fine, but during cleaning it attempts to clean the doorstep making it sometimes get stuck because the wheels end up on each side of the doorstep.

PS: also have a dark-mode for the Roborock app ;)

Best regards

Kenneth

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• 😘

Like1
    SBB
    SBB08/19/2023      10:02
    @RR_Suggestions:

How on the holy earth has this simple thing not been implemented yet!!

the amount of noise and time I have to deal with my Roborock S6 vmax is too da high !

Like0
  • Just try starting a zone clean on the opposite side of the doorstep and check if it manages to get over. I've read at https://dissertationwriter.org this method works.

Like0
    RobotIdea
    RobotIdea04/14/2021      19:05
    @cherylrobins:

It does cross the doorstep alright but as soon as it startes cleaning it tries to clean on top of the door step and it get itself stuck....

Like0
  • Funny, I just suggested a similar feature; A line in the map allowing the robot to cross the line but avoid cleaning 20cm on either side of the line. It would be huge for people like us with doorsteps in their homes.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenneth H
Welcome to Roborock Forum