roborock s5 power button blinking

roborock s5 power button blinking

Hello i have a brand new roborock s5, which power light is blinking.

i tried to hard restart it but with no suceess, is there any way i can try to troubleshoot it? i have a second one with spare parts

https://youtu.be/9nj_IaVJWMM

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Please try the method below to factory reset the device See the video below:

https://youtu.be/bjSVEEgkVn0

Step 1. Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.

Step 2. Press the reset button next to wifi LED with a pin just once.

Step 3. Keep holding the recharge button for 5 seconds after you've pressed the reset button until you'll hear the tone "Restoring the initial version. It will take about five minutes. Please wait with patience". After that, you could stop holding the recharge button.

Like0
    PolakoSzaf
    PolakoSzaf01/27/2021      08:23
    @RR_Support:

hello, thank you for replying, not sure if you saw my youtube movie, this is exactly what i did.

i mentioned i have spare parts, from second robot, wondering if there is anything i can replace

or if there is any software that i can use to connect to this robot by the connection slot by cable

Like0
  • Hi, i found out battery is not being charged, althought it was at the docking station whole night.

Docking station is fine, cause im using it daily with my 2nd robot.

I took out the battery and put it in the properly working robot it immediately show error code 12.

i put 2nd battery to the faulty unit, but it didnt help, is still blinking.

Anyone, has some suggestions what else i could try? 

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/29/2021      02:58
    @PolakoSzaf:

Hi, thanks for your reply. There maybe something wrong with the robot, and it may need to be repaired.

we suggest you contact our support team to get a proper solution, support@roborock.com.

Note: Please email the purchase info and serial number together with the brief introduction of the current issue. Or you can attach the link.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PolakoSzaf
Welcome to Roborock Forum