Add one floor

Add one floor

I have just bought at S5 max and want to add one floor. I can't get any good instructions in the app.

Is there any better instructions for this somewhere?

Should I just carry down the robot to the next floor and start?

Should I move the base unit also?

br Lasse

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. Please check the link below to see the instructions.

https://support.roborock.com/hc/en-us/articles/900002181666-How-to-create-multiple-maps-for-multi-level-house-

Like0
    Judy
    Judy02/03/2021      17:42
    @RR_Support:

Thats easy for you to say! The instructions are misleading. FIrst is says you need to take the dock to the other floor and later in the instructions its says that you don't. It seems like this should be easy. Please confirm. If I already have my first floor mapped. When I take the Robot upstairs for the first time to establish a map for that floor....do I need to take the docking station with me. (then it sounds like after the first time I don/t. ) Please confirm. (also...It would be very helpful to have a video tutorial on this. It says there is but when you hit the link on the web site there is not.

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/04/2021      09:09
    @Judy:

Hello, thanks for your reply. No, you don't need to move the dock to the other floor.

If you have your first floor mapped, you don't need to move the dock together to the second floor if the robot can finish the second floor on one full battery. Then please  press "Create", and "Clean". The robot will say "Starting to clean". Please wait until it completed the cleaning, and don't manually move the robot or interrupt the process.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lasse
Welcome to Roborock Forum