new S6 MAXV firmware update

new S6 MAXV firmware update

Failed to download on first try.

After install my impression is that object recognition seems maybe a tiny bit more sensitive. Pedestals are perhaps a bit better recognised but it stills fails to permanently identify 2 out of my 3 and crashes over the bases. On watching it I see the it briefly identifies some objects only to change its mind a bit later but it always did that. It identified a fallen leaf as poo for the first time.

!!! Problems........

Remote viewing is now broken. I can't get it to work anymore. I tried disabling and re-enabling without success. If I wait long enough this error message appears..

Sending voice messages seems a bit hit and miss but I didn't use that feature much so maybe it's always been like that. It seemed slow to respond and sometimes a fail error pops up but the message gets sent after that or not at all.

Edit..... I disabled 5g and got connected to the remote viewing but I am getting messages about a slow network. Disconnected both phone and Roborock from WiFi. Reconnected and now connection is better. Re-enabled 5g, phone connected to 5G and still OK.

!!!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mark
Welcome to Roborock Forum