Empty bin option for scheduled cleaning

Empty bin option for scheduled cleaning

It would be helpful to have an option where one could specify on the house map the location of their refuse bin and provide an option in the automated cleaning schedules to have the robot stop there after cleaning to allow the owner to empty the bin. I have my dock set up under a cabinet, and in order to empty the bin I need to go into remote control and drive it out to where I can access the top. Having it stop after cleaning to allow for manual emptying would save some time and serve as a reminder to empty the bin.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colin_young
Welcome to Roborock Forum