ROBOROCK S5max had etror#8 trouble. The unit is clean, no obstacle around, but it keep spinning in one spot and stop. It was purchased 2 month ago. Only worked for the first month. What should I do.
Rich Text Editor.
To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph.
An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu.
Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If robot says error 8 stuck issue when there is nothing around it, try methods below.
1. Robot could not be moved by hands, or it will get lost in room and may say error 8.
2. If error only happens in one place frequently, send us picture to show how the place looks like.
3. Turn over robot to check if anything stuck in wheel and use hand to roll 2 wheels to feel if they are too loose or too tense.
4. If water tank is installed, remove it to test if error appears.
5. Please check if there's anything stuck in the front wheel.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!