Mapping Issue - Rooms Missed

Mapping Issue - Rooms Missed

I have mapped the house with my new Roborock Q Revo and there seems to be one area that is cut off from the map. I attempted to do a zone clean where the door leads to the hall and the robot seems to think that doorway was completely cut off/blocked even through it was wide open. It would not cross into the area.

I ran it in there with the remote control function hoping it might map but it did not. Next I'm going to attempt a FULL clean to see if it ventures in that area.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ttrm007
Welcome to Roborock Forum