S5 Room Naming in Mi Home app

S5 Room Naming in Mi Home app

How do I name rooms in Mi Home app on iOS ? I have the S5 and it says I have the latest firmware. I can create rooms manually on the map. I can see my rooms in the menu bar. BUT I don’t see the ability to assign a room on the map a name. See attached screenshots.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to tell you that S5 doesn't support room naming feature currently.

Like0
    Deepak
    Deepak02/26/2021      04:44
    @RR_Support:

Thank you for the response. Any idea if it’s going to be? What’s the lowest tier model supports this feature?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/27/2021      18:36
    @Deepak:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have no idea about that.

Our other S models, like S4, S4max, S6, S6Pure, S6maxV all support the feature.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepak
Welcome to Roborock Forum