Google Home Linking Issues?

Google Home Linking Issues?

Anyone else having ongoing problems with linking to google home? It worked fine until roughly 2 weeks ago when there were reports of "server issues" at Xiaomi/Roborock OR when I did the firmware update. Since then I have tried everything on the user side to clear and reset cache on the google home/assistant apps, and so on. In google home I keep getting "couldn't update setting, check your connection" error and Roborock never shows up in google home. I check my linked accounts in google and Roborock shows it is linked. I remove/unlink and relink and same result every time. Everything else I run through Google home works and the Roborock itself is connected to WiFi and runs it's schedules. There must be something on the Roborock side that is not authenticating. I have seen a few posts regarding this same issue but it appears many who had issues, it self resolved within a few days.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a screenrecording and tell us a your device's SN and region?

Like0
    S1093
    S109303/01/2021      10:20
    @RR_Support:

Model : roborock.vacuum.s5e, Serial Number : R0506S03300445, UID : rr5da7465d4c1830, App Version : 2.3.32(Android 30), Firmware Version : 01.13.40, Plug-In Version : RRMDX1062, DID : ty_ebc4aeba4deee0c29binyn, Wi-Fi Name : DangerousVirus, IP Address : 192.168.1.24, MAC Address : 64:90:c1:08:8d:f6,

https://youtu.be/b5tR1TUCaIw

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/02/2021      03:55
    @S1093:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

We have forwarded your issue to our tech team. We'll let you know once we get any updates.

Like0
    S1093
    S109303/02/2021      09:53
    @RR_Support:

Thanks

Like0
  • It is miraculously working, I removed and re added works with google and it worked

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/04/2021      01:45
    @S1093:

Hi, thanks for your updates. The tech team has fixed the issue yesterday. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S1093
S1093