I can't connect to google home.

I can't connect to google home.

When I tried to add roborock service link to google home, I got error(see screenshot) and I couldn't further proceed. Is this because Google blocks roborock?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• I've been having similar issues every few days. Extremely annoying.

Like1
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/27/2021      16:24
    @Bink:

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a screenrecording to show the issue? Please also tell us which region you've selected when you register the account. Please also tell us your device's info.

Like0
    JimmyA
    JimmyA02/28/2021      16:59
    @RR_Support:

Same issue in Canada. Both my brother and i are having the same issue.

Like1
  • Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member02/27/2021      15:59
    @Tanktonk:

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a screenrecording to show the issue? Please also tell us which region you've selected when you register the account. Please also tell us your device's info.

Like0
    Tanktonk
    Tanktonk02/28/2021      05:33
    @RR_Support:

Hi, The screenshot of the issue is shown above. Google home keeps saying 'Couldn't update the setting. Check your connection'. I already sent other information(serial no and personal data) via email to support@roborock.com

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member03/02/2021      04:14
    @Tanktonk:

Hi, thanks for your reply. We've forwarded the feedback to our tech team and will let you know if we get updates from them.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tanktonk
Welcome to Roborock Forum