We have a 4S Max and it is Offline - can not manage it.

We have a 4S Max and it is Offline - can not manage it.

I have a 4S Max and in the Roborock App on my Andriod is showing it is offline... It is driving me nuts and I can not seem to get it to come back online and stay there... Suggestions please?

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• First of all, please double-check if the steps you've taken are correct. See the instructions below:

Android phone:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGkVze_oTOAlGxvlmIAJKhOXu_f3982t/view?usp=sharing

Our devices doesn't support 5GHZ wifi. If your set-up steps are correct but it's still not connecting, try methods below:

1. Make sure the password of your wifi you've input is correct.

2. Don't use an android tablet, iPad, iPhone 5 or iPhone 5C to connect the robot as there might be a compatible issue.

3. Enable location permission for the app. See attached picture.

5. Pay more attention to the select wifi step. See attached picture "select your home wifi".

6. If there are special characters like !@#$ in your wifi name or password, it's suggested to remove them in the router settings.

7. The robot doesn't support WEP encryption mode. If your wifi is WEP, change it to WPA or WPA2.

8. If you understand the router's setting very well, try to change DNS to 8.8.8.8 in the router's settings page.

9. Reboot your device and router and try again.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weberonwheels
Welcome to Roborock Forum