Can't find a "mopping mode" in the roborock app

Can't find a "mopping mode" in the roborock app

I've attached the mop successfully. then I go to the app and look for "mopping mode" and there's nothing that resembles that in any of the menus. I see a "vaccuum power" menu, but that only give me quiet, normal, turbo and max levels.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. When the mop system is installed, the robot will do the mopping and vacuuming at the same time. Maybe you can tell us your model number first like S5max, etc., so that we can suggest with more details.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Schwab43
Welcome to Roborock Forum