Can I save a spotclean area?

Can I save a spotclean area?

I have a wooden floor, with a small carpeted area. On this carpet stands a table the children usually eat. The carpet requires regular spot cleaning.

I cannot seem to be able to save that particular area as a location to spot clean. So every time I want the carpet cleaned, I have to draw a box around the carpet on the map. It would be great if I could save that area. The carpet is in the middle of the room, so is cannot make it a separate room with the divide option.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to tell you that the feature is not available right now. But maybe you can try this: you can divide the room where there's the carpet in the pattern of a hashtag#, with the carpet staying in the middle square. Then merge the rooms surrounding the square. You can give it a try.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rbrck
Welcome to Roborock Forum