S6max lost after moving dock/base ?

S6max lost after moving dock/base ?

Hi there,

I am using the Roborock S6 max and I like it very much.

I have 2 floors and I made 2 maps and it's working great.

The dock is on the ground floor.

But I had to change the dock /station position on the ground floor, and now the robot cannot find it back...

I wonder how I am supposed to tell him that the dock is somewhere else...

It is desperately seeking it at the old position, and then is trying to look around, but that's all...

It does not look far enough to find the new position.

How can I help him finding the new position ? No way to change the dock position while editing the map ?

It could be very usefull...

Thanks for your help.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

You can try the method below:

Please let the robot start cleaning from the charging station, let it run for a while so that it's almost 1 meter away from the dock, then click on recharge button to let the robot go back to the dock. When it's docked, pls check if the dock's position is updated.

If that fails to update the location, you may need to delete the map, and start a round of full house cleanup to create a new one.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

binbinhfr
Welcome to Roborock Forum