Roborock S5 MAX releasing too much water

Roborock S5 MAX releasing too much water

Hi everyone. I´ve had the Roborock S5 MAX for 4 months now and it was working fine until one day it started releasing way too much water when I mop and has been doing so every time I use the mopping mode. I´ve always used it with the water level on HIGH and it was fine, but now, even if I put the water level on LOW it still releases too much water, and the water accumulates on the mopping platform, getting the floor super wet when I remove the mop. Has anyone had this problem or have any suggestions to fix this? Many thanks.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• If you find puddles left on the mop cloth bracket or on your floor, you can try the following:

1. Use a piece of dry cloth to clean water-out holes underneath the main unit, and then use a needle to poke the holes to make sure nothing gets stuck inside. See the attached picture for where to find the water-out holes. 

2. Apply some oil into the area surrounding the water-out holes, see attached picture. Please do not add oil directly into the water-out holes. Just a little bit oil is recommended.

Any kind of oil will do.

Like0
  • Any update ? almost half year with this problem

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member04/10/2021      10:13
    @MonkeyShark:

Hi, please contact support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LuigiSC
Welcome to Roborock Forum