When is a camera needed? Release date for S7 Max

When is a camera needed? Release date for S7 Max

I'm new to robot vacuums. I was ready to purchase an S6 Max when I learned the S7 was coming out.

1. Is the only difference between an S6 and S6 Max the camera?
  2. How does that affect everyday use? I don't want to purchase the S7 and later realize I should have waited for the S7 Max.
  3. Is there an expected release date for an S7 Max?
You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• HI, thanks for reaching out.

1. S6 doesn't have an electrical controllable water tank, while S6 maxV has; the suction strength of S6maxV is 2500pa.
    2. The camera can help avoid obstacles. Also, it supports remote viewing feature, meaning you can see remotely away from home
    3. We haven't got any updates about S7Max.
    Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oksana
Welcome to Roborock Forum