Rororock s5 max not hugging walls close enough

Rororock s5 max not hugging walls close enough

Hello, i have my robot s5 max for about a year, works great except I find it does not hug the walls close enough when cleaning, it hugs the walls about 1 to 2 inches so it does not pick up very well the dust that is close to the walls. It always did this and wondering if this is normal or not and if you have a solution? I have the latest firmware installed. Thank-you and have a great day!

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out. Could you please send us a video showing the issue you described?

It is suggested to upload the video online like to google drive and send us the video link if the video is large (remember to add our address to the list to access the video).

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The king
Welcome to Roborock Forum