S5 Max get lost

S5 Max get lost

Hi all,

I have had my S5 Max for 1 year and it was working perfectly until 3 weeks ago. He can no longer perform a complete cleaning. Either it seems lost or it meets an invisible obstacle or the 2. I clean the sensors, redo a map that could never be done because the S5 Max goes into error 8 after 5 min and 1 meter path. I then tested to remove the mop holder and there miraculously ... it works correctly. So I put the mop holder back on and the S5 Max started to malfunction. So anyone would have any idea why the roborock mop holder is making this one lost and have a solution? (I specify that the water reserve is put) Thank you

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

• Hi, thanks for reaching out.

Do you mean when the mop bracket is removed, but the water tank is still there, the issue will go away?

Like0
    Nathan12
    Nathan1201/10/2022      06:29
    @RR_Support:

Hi, im having the same problem as above.. when the mop bracket with tank is attached, the the S5 Max becomes lost. but when the mop bracket with the tank is removed it vacuums just fine. have tried creating new map, still same problem again. Any idea what's the problem?

Like0
    RR_Support
    RR_SupportStaff Member01/10/2022      09:34
    @Nathan12:

Hi, thanks for reaching out.

It seems that the issue happens when the wheels get slippery during mopping. We suggest you use a piece of cloth to clean the wheels thoroughly. If the issue persists, we suggest you contact our support team at support@roborock.com to get further assistance.

Like0

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TiPunch
Welcome to Roborock Forum