Roborock S5 and Mi home - Notification issue

Roborock S5 and Mi home - Notification issue

Hi there!

My roborock S5(with mi home app) sends me notification only when it is in zone cleaning mode (warning zone cleaning is complete), I cannot receive any other notifications from any other state of the device on my iOS devices (iPhone 6s and iPad 7 with last iOS 14.5), I already cleared the cache, unchecked and checked the notification options both in the app and in own ios device. I use an iPhone and an iPad with the same iD.

All of my other apps send notifications to both devices perfectly.

The roborock s5 already has the latest firmware version.

Mi home is up to date.

Thank you in advance for any help.

You can share this article on the community website!

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kabas
Welcome to Roborock Forum